You could find your VPS out of space all the sudden especially if you are enabling logging for your website or web apps. First you need to know which directory is taking most of the size, then you can eliminate the problem or ask to increase disk place:
- Go to the root of your vps by typing on ur shell:# cd /
- Run: #sudo du -h --max-depth=1
- Note which directories are using a lot of disk space.
- cd into one of the big directories.
- Run #ls -l to see which files are using a lot of space. Delete any you don't need.